Location: University College London Hospital
Want to work for a trust the believes in you? At University College London Hospital we are always seeking for the best Pharmacy Technicians to join and add a certain level expertise within the team.
We at University College London Hospital will always want to give you a big thank you for all your hard work, helping us deliver the best care to our patients. With flexible shift patterns available that can allow you to focus on other aspects of your life. Competitive pay rates with a weekly payroll and the ability to work across all trusts expanding your knowledge and skills. We want you to become the perfect fit at the perfect hospital.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for:
- Encouraging and supporting compliance with the formulary and dispensary policies.
- Maintaining labelling standards.
- Day to day maintenance of the robotic dispensing system.
- Participating in the ward top up service and the direct distribution of IV fluids.
- Participating in the provision of counselling and advice to patients on their medication.
- Assisting with the drug recall processes.
If you want to a role that will give you the recognition you deserve for your determination, persistence and resilience then apply today and a member of recruitment will be in touch shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.