Location: University College Hospital
Are you a registered Pharmacist, with excellent communication and patient counselling skills looking to make a difference within the NHS? This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and most successful Foundation Trusts in the UK with an international reputation and a tradition of innovation.
If you are looking for a role that will help you balance your personal and work life look no further! We have flexible shift patterns which will allow you to focus on other aspects in your career and still be part of a team striving for better and making a change.
As a registered Pharmacist you will be responsible for:
- Performing Clinical checks on prescriptions
- Advising patients on appropriate use of their Medicines
- Performing Clinical checks on day care drug charts and prescriptions
- Promoting appropriate drug use and high quality prescribing within the Trust.
- Aid in the supervision of all aspects of work conducted by junior staff
- support the MI manager with coordination of drug recalls and audit work within the department.
At UCLH we believe our success starts with you and to show our appreciation we offer competitive pay rates with the hourly rate ranging from £21.61 to £28.98. If you believe this is the role for you apply today and a member of recruitment will be in touch shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.