Assisting in provision of high quality care for babies and children in the nursery. Organising daily activities for children of different age groups.
Work in a room with team members and be responsible for child in care. Work as a member of a whole team to ensure efficient running of nursery and well being of children.
- Supervise individually or with other colleagues a group of babies or young children.
- Supervision of students working within room and liase with Deputy who has overall responsibility for students.
- Plan and carry out activities to develop all children to their full potential.
- Attend to the need of children with regard to feeding, washing and toileting.
- Maintain necessary paperwork and reports.
- To maintain a high standard and individual responsibility for health and safety and hygiene at all times.
- To participate in outings as appropriate.
- Carry out general housekeeping duties as required.
- To carry out duties of handling food and food equipment in a hygienic manner within the codes of practice approved by the Trust.
- To attend regular staff meetings and parent open evenings out of work hours.
- To speak to parents politely and confidently at all times
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- To be committed to continuous professional development.
- To participate in and assist in organising fundraising events for Nursery.
- To participate in providing national curriculum standards for child development in line with OFSTED requirements.
- Work in partnership with parents at all times in a key person role.
- Gain an understanding and abide by policies of Nurseries.
- Annually move rooms and age group you are working with in order to maximise experience.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.