Great news one of the most respected and recognised Trust in London which is the University Collage of London are currently looking for a candidate to join the Cancer Services Division.
UCLH offers the chance of progression and learning within the trust by being able to work closely with senior employees. Not only that Bank Partners also offer its exciting benefits while working with us which include NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and UCLH Workers will get access to an exclusive benefits platform called Xexec. You really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
Here at Bank Partners we understand the challenges that physiotherapist face, from being burnt out, Dealing with emotional stress and sometimes a lack of support. We have worked closely with UCLH to understand how to help tackle this for the well-being of our professionals. The Trust strongly supports their staff, so they have created a project called well-being for a short or long-term wellbeing initiatives.
What do we look for?
- HCPC registration is compulsory
- At least 6 months NHS experience but not compulsory
- A candidate who is passionately driven and determined
- a candidate to commit to a full time 37.7hrs
What is the Job Purpose?
The Medicines Management Technician post will monitor and assess systems for the safe, efficient and timely provision of medicines management to the Cancer Services directorate,
The post holder will work closely with the multi-disciplinary team and undertake an active role in the safe provision of medicines to patients receiving chemotherapy within Cancer Services.
What are your Responsibilities?
- Develop, introduce, deliver, monitor and assess systems for the safe, efficient and timely provision of medicines management for Cancer Services, in accordance with objectives agreed between the post-holder, Lead Technician for Cancer Services, the Lead Pharmacist for Cancer Services, the Lead Clinical Pharmacist for Haematology and the Lead Clinical Pharmacist for Oncology (“the senior team”)
- Develop and introduce systems to enhance the safe, efficient and timely provision of medicines management to the Cancer Service Directorate, in conjunction with the Lead Technician for Cancer Services and the senior team
- To act as an accredited medicines management technician
- Support the delivery, development, and evaluation of systems to support medicines reconciliation.
So, what next?
If you this position caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
At UCLH & Bank Partners the story begins with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.