The UCLH Pharmacy Department provides a comprehensive range of services with the overall aim of ensuring safe, effective and economical use of medicines throughout the Trust, whilst supporting education, training and research.
UCLH offers the chance of progression and learning within the trust by being able to work closely with senior employees. Not only that Bank Partners also offer its exciting benefits while working with us which include NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and UCLH Workers will get access to an exclusive benefits platform called Xexec. You really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
Here at Bank Partners we understand the challenges that physiotherapist face, from being burnt out, Dealing with emotional stress and sometimes a lack of support. We have worked closely with UCLH to understand how to help tackle this for the well-being of our professionals. The Trust strongly supports their staff, so they have created a project called well-being for a short or long-term wellbeing initiatives.
What do we look for?
- HCPC registration is compulsory
- At least 6 months NHS experience but not compulsory
- A candidate who is passionately driven and determined
- Provide a comprehensive clinical pharmacy service to ward and clinical areas within an allocated specialty, and ensure consistently safe, clinically effective and cost-efficient use of medicines
- Drug history taking and medicines reconciliation
- Medicines optimisation
- Deliver clinical pharmacy services to one or more clinical specialties
- Promote best practice
- Promote and support Improvements in Working Lives
- Apply specialist clinical pharmacy skills in order to plan, manage, monitor and review therapeutic programmes for all patients
- Follow legal, ethical, professional and employer’s codes of conduct
- Undertake assessments or evaluations as required.
So, what next?
If you this position caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
At UCLH & Bank Partners the story begins with you
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.