University College London Hospital are seeking to recruit experienced Band 7 Pharmacists to join the bank working in Women’s health and Neonates
This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking to secure a full-time role up until the end of 2022!
A career with the University College London Hospital comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s choosing your own shifts or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you throughout.
Join one of the largest and most successful Foundations Trusts and gain further experience within the occupational health department whilst working within a great dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their clinical skills and seeking flexible shifts patterns.
- GPHC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Workers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
How do I apply?
Please apply directly to this advertisement by attaching your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.