The Staff Bank at Kingston Hospital are looking for an experienced Stores and Distribution Supervisor, to work within the Pharmacy Department
The post holder forms an essential part of a multi disciplinary team. Duties will be aimed at providing management of patients with advanced periodontal disease and implants; as well as provision of maintenance care under the care of the referring Consultant
Please see the below essential requirements in order to be considered for this role:
- BTec or NVQ level 3 in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent
- Experience of working in a Pharmacy department.
- Experience of dispensing and supervising pharmacy assistants
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Commitment to a high standard of patient care
We will require you to provide/complete the following during the recruitment process:
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK *
- An Enhanced DBS
- Occupational Health Clearance
* Unfortunately due to the nature of the role we will be unable to support Tier 2 sponsorship Visas.
When applying for this role please attach a copy of your CV for consideration, covering the last 10 years of your employment history.
Please be aware that we reserve to close this post before the specified date.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.