Whittington Health NHS trust are looking for a COVID-19 Vaccination Programme band 8a Pharmacist to join their bank team. This role will act as the lead clinical pharmacist to support the trust wide COVID-19 vaccination programme.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Support the development and delivery of the pharmacy related aspects of the Whittington Health NHS trust COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
- Provide clinical Pharmacy leadership to the Whittington Health NHS trust COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
- Act as the pharmacy operational lead for the mass vaccination centre associated with Whittington Health NHS trust, providing oversight of vaccination records and vaccine handling requirements
- Deputise for the consultant pharmacist for antimicrobials and relevant local and regional COVID-19 vaccine meetings, when appropriate.
- Current registration with GPhC
- Further post graduate qualification Diploma/MSc Pharmacy Practice or clinical pharmacy, or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months NHS experience in a similar role
If you have the skills for this role please upload your CV today, a full job description is available upon request.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.