Whittington Health Staff bank are looking for Clinical Rotational Pharmacist’s to join their team.
Your main duties will include:
- Delivery of high quality patient-orientated pharmacy servicein all areas of the band 7 rotation
- To deputise for the specialist pharmacist and team leaders
- To provide information to medical, nursing and other healthcare professionals on all aspects of drug use.
- To Supervise band 6 Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, pre-registration pharmacists and pharmacy assistants, and to assist in their education and training.
- Along with many other duties – full details are available upon request
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for the role:
- GPC Registration or equivalent EEC body
- Minimum of two years post registration experience
- Minimum of 6 months NHS experience in a similar role
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.