At University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) our success starts with you.
We want you to come to UCLH, and stay at UCLH, because our success starts with you. All of our staff have been involved in developing our values. We believe that they make UCLH a better place for patients and staff alike.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and most successful Foundation Trusts in the UK with an international reputation and a tradition of innovation.
University College London Hospital are seeking Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to join the staffing bank under the Pharmacy & Medicines Management Clinical Support Division to work full time Monday - Friday.
Working for UCLH Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across all trust hospitals gaining invaluable experience
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
- A dedicated recruitment and compliance team to assist you with your recruitment and ongoing compliance needs
If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your skills as a Pharmacist and are interested in joining a great team of dedicated workers, please apply now with your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.