University College London are looking for a Band 7 Cancer Pharmacist to join their team. This full-time role will be for 3 months with a potential for extension due to start in July or sooner. The successful post holder will be working in the UCLH Macmillan Cancer Centre and encompasses our busy outpatient clinics and daycare treatment facilities as well as our growing ambulatory chemotherapy practice.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with senior pharmacy colleagues and appropriate staff in other disciplines to forward the pharmacy services agenda, in accordance with agreed objectives and priorities
- Promote best practice
- To act as a role model for junior pharmacists and pre-registration pharmacists working in Cancer Services
- Work with the lead pharmacist for Cancer Services to identify and prioritise clinical pharmacy services to the division
- Ensure the delivery of medicines-related national and local policy
- Apply core clinical pharmacy skills in order to plan, manage, monitor and review therapeutic programmes for patients in Cancer Services
- Apply specialist clinical pharmacy skills in order to plan, manage, monitor and review therapeutic programmes for all patients
- Current Valid GPhC registration
- Available to start ASAP
- Available for full time work
- 6 months recent Hospital experience in oncology
This is a fantastic role for a pharmacist to develop by enhancing their knowledge and skills, and providing the depth of experience of oncology, haematology, clinical trials, the sterile production unit and the cancer centre dispensary. If you hold the skills and experience please upload your CV and apply.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.