The post holder will work in all sections of the pharmacy service. This includes dispensary, ward/clinical pharmacy, medicines information and technical services.
The post holder is expected to contribute to the development of pharmaceutical services to the Trust and to promote the highest standards of professional practice, trust policies and procedures.
A clinical commitment will be provided during all rotations. An internal structured training programme and mentorship scheme will support development of your clinical skills.
- To participate in the Pharmacy Late Duty service, weekend service, and Bank Holiday service on a rota basis.
- To participate in the out-of-hours service on a rota basis.
- To maintain satisfactory personal performance and professional standards and to achieve, where possible, agreed objectives described in the Annual Staff Appraisal system undertaken by the line manager.
- To uphold the principles of Clinical Governance within the Trust.
- To participate in relevant education and training and CPD activities as appropriate to ensure professional development and the concept of lifelong learning.
- To be aware of and apply relevant legislation such as Health and Safety at Work Act, COSSH, Medicines Act, GMP etc.
- To uphold and comply with the Standing Orders and Standing Financial Instructions of North Middlesex University Hospital.
- Nothing omitted or written here shall absolve the post holder from at all times ensuring that correct, professional techniques, ethics, attitudes and procedures are maintained by his or herself or the staff for whom he/she is responsible.
- To undertake any other relevant duties, as may be required by the Head of Pharmacy.
- To participate in the Trust appraisal programme
- To be visible and approachable for patients, carers and staff for clinical and pharmaceutical issues.
- Maintain and develop team morale , supporting all colleagues
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.