University College London Hospital are looking for band 4 and 5 Pharmacy Technicians to join their bank team. UCLH Pharmacy provides a comprehensive array of services with the overall aim of ensuring safe, effective and economical use of medicines throughout the Trust, and supporting education, training and research. The UCLH Pharmacy Department has close working relationships with the local hospital pharmacy departments at the Royal Free and The Whittington Hospitals.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To assist senior technicians with the provision of Pharmacy Services to patients and staff across all sites of UCLH to provide an economic, efficent and timely service following agreed departmental policies and procedures.
- To participate and support audit, risk management and clinical governance initiatives to provide safe and effective medicines management to staff and patients at UCLH.
- To ensure that procedures relating to good dispensing practice are followed and to encourage and maintain high standards and orderly methods of working
- To encourage and support compliance with the formulary and dispensary policies
- To maintain labelling standards
- To participate in the dispensing and checking of outpatient, inpatient, controlled drug and stock prescriptions and to support the delivery of the NPD scheme.
To be considered for these roles, you will need:
- At least six months NHS experience in a similar role
Working through the Bank you will benefit from:
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
If you meet these requirements and are committed to delivering top quality patient care, please apply below by attaching your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.