University College London Hospital are looking for Band 7 Specialist Clinical Physiologists (Neurophysiology) to join their team. UCLH carries out a full range of clinical neurophysiological investigations, in approximately 11,000 patient episodes each year, these include: EEGs, Evoked Potentials, IOM, Transcranial magnetic stimulation.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide a complex, highly specialist Clinical Neurophysiology service to the full range of outpatients and inpatients with neurological and psychiatric disorders referred to the department.
- Undertake interpretation of results and provision of written factual report, and provide verbal reports when necessary.
- Work collaboratively on a daily basis with other staff members to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the service.
- Demonstration of techniques to new members of staff and professional visitors.
- Supervision of trainee clinical physiology staff.
- BSc (Hons) in Clinical Physiology (Neurophysiology) or equivalent
- IRCP Part I or equivalent
- 6 months recent experience in a similar role
- Must be able to show that they can perform the full range of EEG both in the routine department and as a portable recording on wards and ITUs. This will include reviewing and preparing factual reports on these studies (band’s 5 and 6)
If you have the skills for this role please apply today
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.