Whittington Health Trust are looking for full time clinical pharmacists to join their team. The post involves extensive participation in the Clinical Pharmacy Service, the dispensing of all types of prescriptions, the supervision of pharmacy staff of all grades and the provision of information to patients and carers, medical staff, nursing staff and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Practice Clinical pharmacy to national and local standards of performance
- Provide a clinical pharmacy service to a ward or group of wards as allocated
- Review prescriptions for compliance with legal requirements and clinical appropriateness
- Advise prescribers on drug dosages, interactions and potential contradictions
- Undertake medical reconciliation, review existing medication and advise patients. Careers and medical staff on possible changes to improve concordance
- Current GPhC registration
- 6 months recent NHS experience in a similar role
A full Job description is available upon request. If you have the skills for the role please apply today
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.