Whittington Health Trust are looking for a Senior Pharmacy Technicians to join their Team. The post holders will take part in all aspects of the medicine’s management including medicines reconciliation, dispensing and patient counselling in conjunction with the Pharmacy Team. The post holder will also be responsible for teaching and managing ATOs, Band 4 Technicians, pre-registration pharmacists preregistration technicians on the ward and in the dispensary.
- Dispensing Medications
- Developing Dispensary and ward procedures
- Counsel patients being discharged on their medicines
- Communicate with GPs, Community Pharmacists and other primary care collogues
- Record Medication History’s
- Participate in training of technicians, student technicians & pre-registration Pharmacy students
- Assist Lead Technician
- BTEC Certificate in Pharmaceutical Science / NVW level 2 in Pharmacy
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- 6 months minimum NHS expierance in a similar role
If you feel you have the skills for this role please apply today.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.