Location: University College London Hospital
Think you can achieve greatness within our audiology department? This is the time to add your charisma and be part of our historic trust implementing good will and leading by example.
We have a number of newly created paid roles that you may find convenient across the Allied Heath Professions sector with flexible shift patterns. We need all qualified Audiologists (RCCP/HCPC registrations are voluntary not mandatory) to help us reach epic milestones, providing excellent service to our patients.
As an Audiologist you will be responsible for:
- Managing patients in Audiology led clinics.
- Managing a caseload of highly complex patients in the relevant clinical area.
- Liaising with external suppliers of equipment and devices to optimise service delivery and patient management.
- Providing highly specialist assessments and management for patients with dual sensory loss e.g. deaf/blind.
- Handling a range of highly specialist equipment and software individually tailored to patients’ circumstances.
- maintaining good patient rapport, including being sensitive to the patient or carers communication needs.
Pay rates at University College London Hospital range from £16.24 to £23.46. Get in touch today by emailing your CV to our dedicated recruitment team and we will get back to you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.