North Middlesex University Hospital are currently looking for a Trust Registrar in Urology to join their team. Duties will include:
- Provide middle grade cover on a rotational basis for acute urological emergencies in a 1 in 5 on call basis (non-resident)
- Supervise the SHOs, FY1s and FY2s in service delivery, in outpatients, inpatients, and day services.
- Provide a rapid response to A&E to facilitate the 4 hour trolley-wait target
- Undertake outpatient clinics and operating theatre lists as directed by the consultants.
- Participate in the Clinical Governance and Risk Assessment process.
- Offer a commitment to both postgraduate and undergraduate Urology and Surgery training within the hospital.
- Work with the multidisciplinary team.
- Take part in the care of patients attending the department, including examination, investigation, diagnosis and treatment.
- Liaise with staff of other departments.
- Maintain legible records.
- Assist in the audit of various aspects of work under the direction of the Audit lead.
- Recognize their own limitations and seek advice from the Consultants in their management of patients.
- Perform related duties as required, including additional duties arising exceptionally from occasional emergencies and unforeseen circumstances, and duties essential for the continuity of patient care.
- Other duties as directed by the Consultant in Charge
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their diligence and commitment, we offer the following benefits: -
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Sites in great central London locations
- Competitive Locum bank pay rates
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- An online self-booking system and attentive bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- Our own Training Academy offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.