Whittington Health Trust are looking for Specialty Doctors to join their team in Lower Urinary Tract Service (LUTS).
The post provides an exciting and unique opportunity to work within urogynaecology/female urology and learn specialist skills in managing patients with chronic and recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI). The LUTS service is a tertiary clinical service and research centre that manages patients with chronic LUTS and is closely associated with translational research.
The Urogynaecology and LUTS subspecialties fall under the Women’s Health Department within the Acute Patient Access, Clinical Support Services, and Women’s Health Division (ACW).
The post holder will see patients with chronic lower urinary tract symptoms and continence related problems. The job will consist of specialist LUTS clinics, urogynaecology clinics, urogynaecology operating and urodynamics
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in seeing the patients in the Whittington hospital
- Make decisions on management, identify complications and arrange for appropriate responses to be organised
- Carry out urine microscopy and arrange for appropriate responses to be organised
- Help with urogynaecology clinics and urodynamics
- The post holder will have the opportunity to assist in the Urogynaecology theatre list
- assist with clinical research studies in Urogynaecology and Chronic UTI taking place in the unit
- Current GMC Registration
- Experience in urogynaecology or female urology within the past 3 years
If you would like to join our bank for the above department please submit your CV today.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.