Location: Whittington Health, London
Employment Type: Temporary
Whittington Health is devoted to delivering top-tier healthcare services to the diverse community of London. Committed to excellence, we take pride in cultivating an inclusive and supportive work environment. Be part of our team, contributing to exceptional patient care while advancing your career in the heart of London.
We are currently seeking dynamic and seasoned Medical professionals for the General Medicine position at the ST3+ grade. This temporary role at Whittington Health presents a distinctive opportunity to contribute to the delivery of outstanding healthcare services in a lively and diverse community.
- Deliver comprehensive medical care within the General Medicine department.
- Conduct assessments, examinations, and diagnoses of patients at the ST3+ level.
- Formulate and execute effective treatment plans in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- Engage in ward rounds, clinics, and other essential medical services.
- Supervise and provide support to junior medical staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Medical degree with completion of relevant postgraduate training.
- Registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) and eligibility for a License to Practice.
- Experience at the ST3 level or higher in General Medicine.
- Proficiency in clinical and diagnostic skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Supportive work environment within a leading healthcare institution.
- Temporary position offering flexibility.
Join us in making a positive impact on healthcare, where your expertise in General Medicine will contribute to delivering exceptional patient care in the heart of London.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.