Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust is the largest non-teaching hospital trust in England. With strong local ties and serving around 675,000 residents in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, they pride themselves on providing comprehensive acute and specialist services.
The Trust has one main site, Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, and looks after six peripheral community sites for outpatient activity.
Here at Portsmouth Staff Bank, we support the Trust with temporary staff in all staff groups. We offer our workers an excellent service that allows them to work flexibly whilst enjoying several benefits including:
Priority over agency workers
Supportive on-site teams
And many more
To make sure that our bank workers are fully supported we have a dedicated recruitment and compliance team. They work hard to ensure that our workers can start booking shifts as soon as possible. In addition, a helpful bookings desk and on-site team are there to assist them and answer any questions.
Are you looking for a new opportunity or a flexible working pattern to achieve that desired work-life balance?
If so, working as a locum doctor at Portsmouth Queen Alexandra Hospital may be the answer you are looking for!
We have an exciting new opportunity here at Portsmouth Queen Alexandra Hospital. We are seeking a Bank SHO doctor to work in the Haematology Department.
- Experience of managing patients within in a busy medical department
- Experience of Haematology or Oncology would be desirable
- Attend and Participate in ward rounds as timetabled
- Supervise, monitor and assist the FY1 and FY2 doctors in the day to day management of patients in posts.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6-months experience working within the NHS
About our Bank Doctors:
Our Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- A flexible working pattern to suit you indefinitely and opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Electronic timesheet submission and online bookings system
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
If this sounds like its for you, please apply with your CV here. Our dedicated Doctors recruiter will get in touch with you to answer any further questions you have and support you through the review and recruitment process.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.