Are you looking for a new opportunity or a flexible working pattern to achieve that desired work-life balance?
If so, working as a locum doctor at Portsmouth Queen Alexandra Hospital may be the answer you are looking for!
We have an exciting new opportunity here at Portsmouth Queen Alexandra Hospital. We are seeking a Bank SHO doctor to work in the Haematology Department.
- Experience of managing patients within in a busy medical department
- Experience of Haematology or Oncology would be desirable
- Attend and Participate in ward rounds as timetabled
- Supervise, monitor and assist the FY1 and FY2 doctors in the day to day management of patients in posts.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6-months experience working within the NHS
About our Bank Doctors:
Our Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- A flexible working pattern to suit you indefinitely and opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Electronic Timesheet submission and online bookings system
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
If this sounds like its for you, please apply with your CV here. Our dedicated Doctors recruiter will get in touch with you to answer any further questions you have and support you through the review and recruitment process.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.