Are you looking for a new opportunity or a flexible working pattern to achieve that desired work-life balance?
If so, working as a locum doctor at Portsmouth Queen Alexandra Hospital may be the answer you are looking for!
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust has a vision to be recognised as a world-class hospital, leading the field through innovative healthcare solutions, focusing on the best outcomes for our patients, delivered in a safe, caring and inspiring environment.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, forward-thinking Emergency Department Doctors.
The successful candidate will be assigned a Consultant educational supervisor and will be encouraged to maintain an educational portfolio with appropriate assessments to their level of experience and participate in annual appraisal.
The successful candidate duties will include:
- Delivery of shop floor care to patients arriving in the Emergency Department.
- Participate in a 24/7 rota including weekend work and night shifts.
- Ensure discharge summaries are completed in a timely manner and communicate with GPs and other clinical colleagues as required.
- Maintain continued professional development.
- Attend educational and multidisciplinary sessions.
- Completion ofessential/mandatory training.
- Comply with all local policies including, dress code, annual and study leave.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- Minimum of 6 months working within the NHS
About Our Bank Doctors:
Our Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- A flexible working pattern to suit you indefinitely and opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Electronic Timesheet submission and online bookings system
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
If this sounds like it is for you, please apply with your CV here. Our dedicated Doctors recruiter will get in touch with you to answer any further questions you have and get the review and recruitment process started.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.