General medicine – SHO locum line of work
Cardiology general Medicine SHO locum line of work
General Medicine Gastro A6
Trust wide- St. Helier
start - end
ASAP - 8 weeks
Monday - Friday
This is an exciting job opportunity to work within the Respiratory team within general medicine as an SHO, working at the St. Helier site. The respiratory medicine team has developed expertise in pleural disease, pulmonary fibrosis, COPD, bronchiectasis, asthma, integrated medicine, immunology/allergy and respiratory oncology. The entire team manages a large throughput of patients with very wide ranging respiratory conditions.
We are looking for a committed, vibrant and enthusiastic colleague to join our respiratory team with Epsom and St. Helier university hospital NHS trust. This is a trustwide post working at the St. Helier site.
- To contribute to the weekly cardiology meetings
- To contribute to the clinical governance work undertaken in the department including building on standards of the best practice.
- To contribute to the strategic direction of the respiratory department in conjunction with other staff at monthly departmental meetings in the line with local and national strategic guidance.
- Right to work in the UK
- GMC registered
- 6 months or more experience working within the NHS
- Weekly pay
- Onsite team for support
- Priority over agency
- Free annual training
- Competitive pay
- NHS Pension scheme.
- NHS email
- Eligible to a blue light card
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.