Job Title: FY2 General Medicine Doctor
Location: Whittington Health NHS Trust, London
Whittington Health, a dedicated healthcare provider in London, is currently seeking an enthusiastic FY2 General Medicine doctor to join our dynamic medical team. We serve a richly diverse population, and our commitment to fairness and equal accessibility extends to the way we value and support our staff.
- Work collaboratively within the General Medicine department to provide high-quality patient care.
- Participate in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients under the supervision of senior medical staff.
- Attend ward rounds, clinics, and other relevant meetings.
- Contribute to the overall delivery of exceptional healthcare services.
Inclusivity and Diversity: Whittington Health is committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community we serve. We welcome applications from individuals with differences in age, disability, gender, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, race, sexual orientation, and religion or belief.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Supportive work environment that values diversity and inclusivity.
- Contribution to a vibrant and dedicated medical team.
- Full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC).
- Relevant experience in General Medicine.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality patient care and want to contribute to a diverse and inclusive healthcare environment, please submit your CV .
Whittington Health NHS Trust is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Join us in making a positive impact on the health and well-being of our community!
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.