Job Title: Diagnostic Radiologist
Location: Whittington Health, London
Employment Type: Temporary
At Whittington Health, our unwavering commitment is to deliver high-quality healthcare services to a diverse population, ensuring equity and accessibility for all. Our mission centers around providing exceptional patient care, and we recognize that a workforce representative of our community is pivotal to achieving this goal. We embrace diversity in age, disability, gender, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, race, sexual orientation, and religion or belief.
Role Overview: As a Diagnostic Radiologist at Whittington Health, you will play a pivotal role in examining patient anatomy, pathology, and clinical history. Your primary responsibility is to judiciously select the most appropriate diagnostic techniques while minimizing patient radiation exposure. Collaborating within a tight-knit team of radiographers, you will draw upon your experience and expertise to guide colleagues as part of a broader multidisciplinary team.
- Evaluate patient anatomy, pathology, and clinical history to determine optimal diagnostic techniques.
- Collaborate with radiographers, contributing to a multidisciplinary team.
- Utilize various imaging techniques, such as x-ray, ultrasound, CT (including multislice scanning), MRI, PET coupled with CT or MRI, fluoroscopy, molecular imaging, and nuclear medicine techniques.
- Lead and actively participate in interventional radiology procedures designed to reduce infection risk and enhance recovery times.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possession of a medical degree and completion of a Radiology Residency program.
- Board certification or eligibility in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Current licensure and good standing with the relevant medical board.
- Extensive experience in employing a diverse range of imaging techniques.
- Proficiency in interventional radiology procedures.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Pension scheme.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter.
Join us in making a meaningful impact in healthcare, where your skills and expertise will contribute to exceptional patient care within a diverse and inclusive environment.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.