Whittington Health Trust are looking for Consultants in General Anaesthesia to join their bank to provide anaestheric support for an increase in surgical workload.
The post holder will join a well-structured department that is renowned for providing high quality training for junior staff and is committed to delivering a professional service for patients. They will be required to contribute to and help develop the on-going activities of the department, including undergraduate and postgraduate education.
The post holder will be performing a 10 PA (programmed activity) job, with 8.5 PAs for direct clinical care and 1.5 PAs for supporting programmed activities.
- GMC registration including Specialist Register
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a Anaesthetics consultant working within the NHS
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their diligence and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Competitive Locum bank pay rates
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- An online self-booking system and attentive bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- Our own Training Academy offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.