Job Title: Consultant in Anaesthesia
Location: Whittington Health NHS Trust, London, UK
Whittington Health NHS Trust is currently seeking experienced and dynamic individuals to fill Locum Consultant positions within the Department of Anaesthesia. This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of an established workforce, contributing to the delivery of exceptional healthcare services at a major trauma center based in London.
- Provide anaesthetic services for all surgical specialities within Whittington's Health
- Contribute to exciting initiatives and projects within the Department of Anaesthesia
- Collaborate with a first-class multi-disciplinary team to deliver a comprehensive range of services
- Serve a diverse population in North London and beyond in a progressive London teaching hospital environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Fully registered on the UK General Medical Council’s Specialist Register
Diversity and Inclusion: Whittington Health is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value differences in age, disability, gender, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, race, sexual orientation, and religion or belief. We believe that a workforce representative of our richly diverse population enables us to provide better patient care and creates a supportive and positive work environment.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Involvement in exciting and innovative healthcare initiatives
- Supportive work environment committed to diversity and inclusion
To apply for the Locum Consultant in Anaesthesia position, please submit your CV below
Whittington Health NHS Trust is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.