Whittington Health Trust are looking for a Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their team on a 12 month contract. The role will be in the CAMHS Team within Islington based at Northern Health Centre.
The clinical work will include assessment, diagnoses/ formulation and management of a range of common, complex and severe disorders. The post holder will work alongside the neurodevelopmental pathway / NDP manager as the psychiatry lead in this team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing psychiatric assessment, including risk assessment, shared decision-making with patients/ parents/ careers and treatment for children and young people referred to the service
- Work in partnership with young people, parents and carers to develop effective evidence based, management plans with ongoing review of the formulation and of these management plans
- Provide consultation, advice, supervision and appropriate support to colleagues within CAMHS as well as to professionals in the wider network of the child, young person or family.
- Management of complex clinical information from many sources to formulate management of the relative effectiveness of medication & therapeutic approaches to cases.
- Valid GMC registration
- Experience in child and adolescent Psychiatry
- Expierance in the assessment and treatment of CYP with neurodevelopmental difficulties
If you have the skills for this role please upload your CV and apply today. A full JD is available upon request.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.