Queen Alexandra Hospital have an exciting opportunity for an Histopathologist Consultant. The position is available on a 6 month rota with the opportunity to extend to one year.
This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained, working at one of the largest acute hospital trust in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6-months experience working within the NHS (desirable not essential)
- MBBS, MBChB or equivalent
- Applicants that are UK trained must ALSO be a holder of a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT), or be within six months of award of CCT by date of interview
Our Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- A flexible working pattern to suit you
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional Doctors Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Free annual Core Skills Training updates
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting your current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.