Are you looking for a new opportunity or a flexible working pattern to achieve that desired work-life balance?
If so, working as a locum doctor at Portsmouth Queen Alexandra Hospital may be the answer you are looking for!
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust has a vision to be recognised as a world-class hospital, leading the field through innovative healthcare solutions, focusing on the best outcomes for our patients, delivered in a safe, caring and inspiring environment.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, forward-thinking Emergency Department Doctors. Emergency Medicine is at the heart of the hospital’s emergency care pathway. The department is led by a highly motivated group of Consultants who provide high quality care, support junior doctors as well as driving change.
Consultants currently work a 1 in 6 weekend rota although this will be reviewed upon subsequent consultant expansion. The department runs a completely annualised rota, which allows flexibility for the individual as well as maintaining Consultant shop floor cover.
As an experienced Consultant ED Doctor you would ideally have:
- Full GMC registration with a licence to practice
- Entry on the GMC specialist register via CCT (proposed date must be within 6 months),CESR or European Community Rights
About our Bank Doctors:
Our Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- A flexible working pattern to suit you indefinitely and opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Electronic Timesheet submission and online bookings system
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
If this sounds like its for you, please apply with your CV here. Our dedicated Doctors recruiter will get in touch with you to answer any further questions you have and support you through the review and recruitment process.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.