Queen Alexandra Hospital have an exciting opportunity for Consultant Anaesthetist’s to join the department.
This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained, working at one of the largest acute hospital trust’s in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team, delivering care to a high standard.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6-months experience working within the NHS
- Completion of Anaesthetic Training Programme
Our Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- A flexible working pattern to suit you indefinitely and opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates £112- £138 PH and weekly pay
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Electronic Timesheet submission and online bookings system
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting your current CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.