North Middlesex Hospital are looking for Anaesthetics SPR's to join the Bank.
Our experienced anaesthetists manage patient care in our eight main theatres, two maternity theatres and two day-surgery theatres.
The team includes anaesthetists with specialist expertise, including obstetrics, trauma and orthopaedics, emergency surgery, urology, eye surgery, pre-operative assessment, critical care and pain management.
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- Experience in Anaesthetics
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their diligence and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Sites in great central London locations
- Competitive Locum bank pay rates
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- An online self-booking system and attentive bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partner to offer daily support
- Our own Training Academy offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.