Our Client, North Middlesex University Hospital are looking for a SPR to join Bank Partners and work Bank shifts at North Middlesex Hospital's A&E department.
There are lines of work available.
What we need from you;
- Motivation, commitment and enthusiasm
- 6 months minimum NHS acute experience
- Right to work in the UK
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all North Middlesex departments gaining invaluable skill
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- An onsite bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want
- Electronic timesheet and weekly pay
- Access to free annual core skills training
- An online self booking system
If you have 6 months NHS experience and you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, please apply online today and ensure that you attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.