Great news one of the most respected and recognised Trust in London which is the University Collage of London are currently looking for a Band 6 Radiographer.
UCLH offers the chance of progression and learning within the trust by being able to work closely with senior employees. Not only that Bank Partners also offer its exciting benefits while working with us which include NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and UCLH Workers will get access to an exclusive benefits platform called Xexec. You really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
Here at Bank Partners we understand the challenges that physiotherapist face, from being burnt out, Dealing with emotional stress and sometimes a lack of support. We have worked closely with UCLH to understand how to help tackle this for the well-being of our professionals. The Trust strongly supports their staff, so they have created a project called well-being for a short or long-term wellbeing initiatives.
What do we look for?
- HCPC registration is compulsory
- At least 6 months NHS experience but not compulsory
- A candidate who is passionately driven and determined
What are your Responsibilities?
- Produce routine radiotherapy treatment plans including PBT and carry out associated dosimetry calculations in accordance with clinical prescription and agreed procedures.
- Ensure that all the necessary patient data, including complex information, images and other investigations are available for the production of treatment plans.
- Using all relevant data, analyse requirements and make judgements regarding treatment parameters and patient / dose effects to produce the required dose distribution over the treatment volume using computerised planning systems and other devices as appropriate.
- Provide clinical staff with advice on treatment plan options and effect on dose distribution to create optimum treatment plan.
- Provide planning and treatment radiography staff with advice on planning aspects of treatment and attend patient set – up in simulator and treatment machines as required.
So, what next?
If you this position caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
At UCLH & Bank Partners the story begins with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.