Location: University College London Hospital
Are you a qualified Sonographer looking for a new challenge? University College London Hospital are always looking for the best Sonographers to come make a difference and help patients receive the best treatments possible.
At UCLH we believe in taking care of our staff members. With flexible shift patterns at your disposal utilise a system that can fit around your schedule. We also offer fantastic pay rates for your services within the Allied Health Professions sector as we believe it is important you know how much we value your fantastic efforts.
As a Qualified Sonographer you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining and recording patient history.
- Operating imaging equipment, and analysing images making sure they are of good quality and helpful for diagnosis.
- Maneuvering patients into appropriate positions for procedures.
- Addressing sonographic procedures to patients.
- Keeping patients calm when they feel anxious or need reassurance.
- Using ethical Judgement and critical thinking skills to perform imaging safely.
With the hourly rate starting at £45 per hour come and join a trust that will always look to push you to do better and help you build a foundation for a great future.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.