Location: Whittington Hospital NHS Trust
Think you can deliver within our Imaging department? This is the chance to add your value and expertise in radiography to one of our most prestigious trusts.
At Whittington we believe our success starts with you. For your hard work we understand that incentives such as flexible shift patterns, opportunities to work across all trust locations and excellent pay rates are at your disposal. We need committed, determined and passionate people to come help us make a positive change to those who need our assistance.
As a Senior Radiographer you will be Responsible for:
- Taking part in research, testing and clinical trials.
- Being versatile based on the requirements of service.
- Maintaining a high and excellent standard of care for patients focusing on patients at all costs.
- Staying on top of own workload.
- Aiding junior staff and broaden their skills and knowledge.
- Being diligently involved audits and QAP ( Quality insurance programmes).
Gain further experience by working with a team of professionals who are dedicated, driven and deliver excellent services to the trust and patients. You will have the opportunity to expand your connections and be in a busy but productive environment.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.