Location: The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
Therapy and Rehabilitation Services.
Think you can be a great addition to the Therapy and Rehabilitation Services? As a qualified Specialist Physiotherapist come make a difference and be a part of our prestigious trust.
We offer flexible shift patterns which can be seen as beneficial as you will have the ability to work around your lifestyle, with excellent pay and opportunities to work across all trusts. We need people who have the ability to be attentive and helpful, efficient and deliver the best outcomes.
As a Specialist Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating the ability to communicate effectively with people with cognitive impairment and communication difficulties.
- Ensuring that patients are involved in the planning and prioritisation of their treatment where possible.
- Demonstrating appropriate handling skills for highly dexterous activities e.g. specific mobilisations, manual hyperinflation for ventilated patients, suctioning.
- The safe and competent use of all equipment used in the course of patient management.
- Participating in Individual Personal Review and Professional Development Planning in line with local guidelines.
- Demonstrating strategies to cope with frequent exposure with the highly distressing and highly emotional needs of people with complex acute and chronic disability.
With the hourly Rate ranging from £21.61 to £28.27 we believe the key to our success is you. transforming patients lives, bringing positivity and a boost to the trust.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.