Great news one of the most respected and recognised Trust in London which is the University Collage of London are currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist
UCLH offers the chance of progression and learning within the trust by being able to work closely with senior employees. Not only that Bank Partners also offer its exciting benefits while working with us which include NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and UCLH Workers will get access to an exclusive benefits platform called Xexec. You really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
Here at Bank Partners we understand the challenges that physiotherapist face, from being burnt out, Dealing with emotional stress and sometimes a lack of support. We have worked closely with UCLH to understand how to help tackle this for the well-being of our professionals. The Trust strongly supports their staff, so they have created a project called well-being for a short or long-term wellbeing initiatives.
What do we look for?
- HCPC registration is compulsory
- At least 6months NHS experience but not compulsory
- A candidate who is passionately driven and determined
To provide autonomous, advanced musculoskeletal Physiotherapy management to patients referred to the service by Consultants. To contribute to the education and supervision of qualified and unqualified staff and students. To contribute to the management of the department, audit, clinical governance and to maintain personal CPD. To participate in the provision of emergency weekend and public holiday services as required.
What are your Responsibilities?
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of professional activities, working as an autonomous practitioner and seeking advice from more senior staff where appropriate.
- To undertake the comprehensive assessment of a wide range of patients, including those with diverse or complex musculoskeletal presentations, using advanced manual assessment techniques and clinical reasoning skills to determine impairments and disabilities and to formulate a diagnosis/hypothesis and prognosis.
- To use knowledge of evidence-based practice and assessment findings to formulate, plan and deliver a specialised individual patient-centred physiotherapy management programme and to evaluate patient progress and alter treatment programmes on a daily basis.
- To create soundly clinically reasoned prognoses and recommend best course intervention, based on evidence available, and develop negotiated goals. This can occur in situations where conflicting evidence is present
So, what next?
If you this position has Caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
At UCLH & Bank Partners the story begins with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.