Radiographer – Band 7 – University College London Hospital NHS
University College London Hospital (UCLH) are on the lookout for a committed, passionate, and qualified Radiographer to join their highly skilled radiology team.
UCLH NHS Foundation Trust was one of the first Foundation Trusts in the UK, and are committed to delivering top-quality patient care, providing excellent education to their staff, and undertaking world-class research. The Radiology Department at UCLH is equipped with a range of state-of-the-art equipment, enabling the highest quality of clinical service to be delivered by a specialist clinical team. Radiology is at the forefront of medical research and academia being undertaken at UCLH, with several radiology research projects being led at any given time by an expert team of consultants, professors, and research radiographers.
The successful candidate will work as a specialist diagnostic practitioner in radiology and be responsible for a variable caseload of patients. This is a superb opportunity for a qualified Radiographer to work with patients who present a full range of complex conditions and be responsible for carrying out the appropriate procedures to support the diagnosis of complex conditions. The post holder will supervise, support, and assist junior radiographers in service delivery and personal development, and be able to gain invaluable experience from working alongside UCLH’s exceptional multidisciplinary clinical team.
- HCPC Qualified or qualification in diagnostic radiography
- At least 6 months previous experience in NHS & Radiology department in last 3 years
- Strong initiative and commitment to mentoring talent, acting as a role model and resource to junior staff
- An honest individual with integrity, and a caring approach to patients
- Excellent administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
Our Bank Staff Radiographers are invaluable to us, so we provide the following advantages as a thank you for their dedication and commitment:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to book and monitor shifts via online timesheet
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.