Bank Barts Trust are currently looking for Radiographer in MIR. Work for a trust which is a leading, internationally renowned teaching hospital based in east London.
Here at staff bank we look for people’s unique personality and traits within them which we would accommodate within our departments. Being have the chance to work for Barts comes with so many advantages which you could take for all the hard work. Working under Barts give you a great chance in progression and experience with most of our senior staffs
Did I mention the amazing benefits you could be getting with Bank Partners such as NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and many more you really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
Main duties of the job
- Skilfully carry out accurate MRI scanning in line with Preventicum protocols
- Warmly liaise with clients and ensure they feel safe and comfortable
- Communicate effectively with Consultant Radiologists to ensure they have the images they require
- Accurately consent clients with a safety questionnaire
- Check equipment as required
What do we look for?
- HCPC registration is compulsory
- At least 6 months NHS experience but not compulsory
- A candidate who experience in the radiology department
So, what next?
If you this position caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.