Radiographer – Band 7 – Whittington NHS Trust
Whittington NHS Trust, with their outstanding reputation in safe, personal, coordinated care for their local community, are seeking a highly qualified Radiographer to join their dynamic Radiology Department.
Known for being one of the safest hospitals in England, Whittington Health provides expert care for more than 500,000 local people and is valued by its local community. Whittington Hospital’s Radiology & Imaging department provides state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, providing acute services to patients within the hospital and those referred by their GP. The department is composed of consultant radiologists, sonographers, and radiographers, all of which have comprehensive experience across a wide range of clinical areas with specialists at radiography and consultant level.
The successful candidate will work as a specialist diagnostic practitioner in radiology and be responsible for a variable caseload of patients. This is a superb opportunity for a qualified Radiographer to work with patients who present a full range of complex conditions, and to carry out the appropriate procedures to support the diagnosis of complex conditions. The post holder will supervise, support, and assist junior radiographers in service delivery and personal development, and be able to gain invaluable experience from working alongside Whittington’s exceptional multidisciplinary clinical team.
- HCPC Qualified or qualification in diagnostic radiography
- At least 6 months previous experience in NHS & Radiology department in last 3 years
- Strong initiative and commitment to mentoring talent, acting as a role model and resource to junior staff
- An honest individual with integrity, and a caring approach to patients
- Excellent administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
Our Bank Staff Radiographers are invaluable to us, so we provide the following advantages as a thank you for their dedication and commitment:
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to book and monitor shifts using online timesheet
- Weekly salary
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Competitive salary
Apply now by for this exciting role by attaching your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.