Radiographer – Band 6 – North Middlesex NHS Hospitals
North Middlesex University Hospital, one of London’s busiest acute hospitals, is seeking a highly qualified Radiographer to join their committed and fast-paced clinical team.
Despite seeing on average 2,000 patients a day, over 500 in their busy A&E department alone, North Mid prides themselves on their ability to consistently provide world-class standards of healthcare and a caring approach to every one of their patients. After being fully modernised with a £200 million investment, North Mid’s Radiography department provides exceptional facilities and a wide range of imaging services across a range of specialties, including X-Ray, MRI, CT, ultrasound, mammography, nuclear medicine, and fluoroscopy.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Radiographer to continue expanding and diversifying their specialties, working with patients who present a full range of complex conditions and be responsible for carrying out the appropriate diagnostic procedures. The post holder will supervise, support, and assist junior radiographers in service delivery and personal development, and be able to gain invaluable experience from working alongside North Mid’s exceptional multidisciplinary clinical team.
- HCPC Qualified or qualification in diagnostic radiography
- AT least 6 months previous experience in NHS & Radiography department in last 3 years
- Strong initiative and commitment to mentoring talent, acting as a role model and resource to junior staff
- An honest individual with integrity, and a caring approach to patients
- Excellent administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
Our Bank Staff Radiographers are invaluable to us, so we provide the following advantages as a thank you for their dedication and commitment:
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to book and monitor shifts using online timesheet
- Weekly salary
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Competitive salary
Apply now for this exciting opportunity by attaching you CV, and one of our recruitment team members will be in touch shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.