North Middlesex NHS Hospitals – Band 6 - Physiotherapist
North Middlesex University Hospital, one of London’s busiest acute hospitals, is seeking a qualified physiotherapist to join their committed and focussed reablement team.
Despite seeing on average 2,000 patients a day, over 500 in their busy A&E department alone, North Mid prides themselves on their ability to consistently provide world-class standards of healthcare and a caring approach to every one of their patients. After being fully modernised with a £200 million investment, North Mid have state-of-the-art facilities and provide exceptional physiotherapy services for a range of chronic and acute conditions. North Mid take pride in their expert team of specialist physiotherapists who cover all musculoskeletal specialist areas, and assist patient recovery from injury or chronic illnesses in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified physiotherapist to refine specialist skills and work alongside some of the most expert physiotherapists in the country. This role is ideal for someone looking to evolve in a specialist area, who values providing top-quality patient care as greatly as they value gaining invaluable skills from working alongside some of the UK’s leading physiotherapists.
- Degree in Physiotherapy and HCPC registered
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- Strong clinical knowledge, good initiative, and an ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring approach to patients
We are so grateful for the commitment and focus of our Bank Staff Physiotherapists, so in return we offer the following advantages:
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to book and monitor shifts using online timesheet
- Weekly salary
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Competitive salary
Apply now by for this exciting role by attaching your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.