Physiotherapist – Band 6 – Whittington Health NHS Trust
Whittington Health NHS Trust, with their outstanding reputation in safe, personal, coordinated care for their local community, are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join their committed team in a flexible and rewarding role.
Known for being one of the safest hospitals in England, Whittington Health provides expert care for more than 500,000 local people and is valued by its local community. Alongside the main Whittington Hospital, they have 30 community locations in the north London boroughs of Islington and Haringey, and take pride in their caring and empathic patient approach. The hospital’s specialist physiotherapy team deliver exceptional routine one-to-one physiotherapy. These services range from a Chronic Pain service which integrates a range of healthcare professionals specialising in Chronic Pain, to a drop-in service which provides timely treatment of acute disorders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified physiotherapist to refine their specialist skills and work alongside a highly expert team of physiotherapists. This role is ideal for someone with robust knowledge of physiotherapy, who is looking to fast-track their career and gain invaluable specialist skills, while always providing top-quality patient care.
- Degree in Physiotherapy and HCPC registered
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- Strong clinical knowledge, good initiative, and an ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring approach to patients
We are so grateful for the commitment and focus of our Bank Staff Physiotherapists, so in return we offer the following advantages:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Ability to monitor and book shifts using online timesheet
- Weekly salary
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic career-progressing opportunity by attaching your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.