Full-time Physiotherapists – Frailty Department
Located within King’s College Hospital Frailty Department
Click to find out more about our King’s Hospital: https://www.kch.nhs.uk/
We have an exciting opportunity for Band 7 Frailty Practioners to join our Bank.
To be considered for these roles, you will need:
- At least six months NHS experience
- Willingness to work on weekends
- Availability to work a mixture of 8AM-4PM and 12PM-8PM.
- HCPC registration
- A dedicated and committed, ‘can do’ attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Why chose King’s Staff Bank?
"The people here are very friendly and have made me so welcome and part of their team. I have learnt more than I could ever imagine - the Trust has supported me in my practice and development. I feel so privileged and proud to work at King’s".
Are you looking for a flexible work pattern, one that complements your current lifestyle?
Bank Partners allows you to have control over your work, providing you with a self-booking shift system and access to multiple sites.
Our success starts with a team of committed workers. In return for your service, our benefits include:
- This job operates with a regular line of flexible work
- Opportunity to gain invaluable knowledge and experience
- Working within a diverse and rewarding environment that prioritises both patients and staff wellbeing.
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to free core Bank Partners training
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll and self-booking shift system
Ready to start your journey with Bank Partners?
Please apply directly to this advertisement, for further information on the roles please contact the King’s Staff Bank Recruitment Team at Join.KingsBank@bankpartners.co.uk
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.