We are currently recruiting for a full time experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to work on the Staffbank for Epsom and St Helier NHS Trust.
This post is for the EOC based at Epsom Hospital . You will need to be enthusiastic, highly motivated and flexible!
Benefit from our competitive rates of pay, weekly pay, first choice of shifts over agency workers, flexible working hours. Role within South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre
South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre (SWLEOC) provides a range of Orthopaedic rehabilitation services. You will work closely together and in collaboration with other agencies to provide a comprehensive and dovetailed service for patients with rehabilitation needs.
This post involves regularly contributing to the prioritised 7 day service through rostered weekends and Bank Holiday.
- To provide a high standard physiotherapy service to adult inpatients within SWLEOC
- To abide by the CSP rules of professional conduct and local professional and quality standards
- To assess and treat own workload of patients, who may have complex presentation, and maintains associated records, as an autonomous practitioner
- To supervise and teach recently qualified physiotherapists, multi professional staff and students
- To undertake evidence-based projects, including recommendations for change in practice and may participate in departmental research and audit
- To assist the Band 7 Physiotherapist by monitoring caseloads, recording statistics and prioritising referrals as required
- To liaise effectively with other disciplines
Interviews to be arranged immediately , Add your CV and apply today .
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.