Location: East London Foundation Trust
Think you can deliver excellent services within our therapy department? Make yourself a part of history and contribute to our success at one of our distinguished trusts.
Benefit from excellent opportunities that we can offer such as magnificent pay rates with a weekly payroll, flexible shift patterns which will allow you to focus on other aspects surrounding your life, free Bank Partners training and many more.
As a registered HCPC Physiotherapist you will be responsible for:
- providing education to patients, carers, relatives and other health care professionals in the management of the patient’s condition.
- Using highly developed physical skills including dexterity, co-ordination and sensory skills for manual therapy assessment and treatment.
- The safe and competent use of all equipment used in the course of patient management, including gym, electrotherapy and hydrotherapy equipment.
- Leading in patient management / treatment which may include interaction with other disciplines.
- Creating clinically reasoned prognoses and recommend best course intervention, based on evidence available, and develop negotiated goals.
- communicating appropriately with differing services within the community and maintain an up to date knowledge of services available.
You will be a part of a proactive team who will assist with ongoing support which will allow you to continue developing your skills and expertise.
So if you are interested in finding out more about this life changing opportunity please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.