We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated HCPC registered Occupational Therapists to join the King’s Staff Bank.
Working at one of the largest teaching hospitals in the UK, you will have the opportunities to work across a wide variety of clinical areas across many physical health specialities, including but not exclusive to Acute Medicine, Rehab, Surgery and Orthopaedics and Neuro-surgery.
By joining the King’s Staff Bank you will have more flexibility and control over your working pattern.
• Qualified Occupational Therapist
• HCPC Registration
• Experience working within the NHS would be desirable, but not essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
• Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
• Priority of shifts over agency workers
• Ability to self-book shifts
• Electronic Timesheet submission with weekly pay
• An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
• Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, for further information on the roles please contact the King’s Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.