This is where all your search ends! a team that everyone wants to join the dream team!
Do you have vast experience as an Occupational Therapist? Have a passion for the field? At University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) our success in helping patients starts with you.
Our size and resources enable us to offer a range of attractive benefits as well as unparalleled education and development opportunities for staff at all levels. Working through the Bank you will benefit from first opportunities for work placements before agency staff, flexible shift patterns and competitive pay rates with an electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll.
Working at Bank Partners also mean you have Access NHS benefits such as pension, Blue light card & many more. (for more information please enquire about this.
UCLH Workers will get access to an exclusive benefits platform called Xexec
As an occupational therapist you will be responsible for:
- Reporting all incidents/near-misses and complaints to the Clinical Lead and participate in their investigation in accordance with agreed policy.
- Liaising regularly with the Lead Therapist for operational support.
- Implementing appropriate treatment programmes for patients and provide occupational therapy interventions.
- Evaluating and reviewing treatment programmes at regular intervals, discharging patients in line with existing patient pathways.
- Assisting the team in the establishment of monitoring relevant protocols and care pathways.
- Compiling and maintaining patient records, provide reports on patients for medical staff, referrers and other disciplines as and when required
Being part of the therapy department will also give you the opportunity to work with a team of renowned and advanced Therapists dedicated to delivering the highest quality service to all. also opportunity to grow within the trust and elevate to higher positions.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.